Our Mission Statement
Octropoker.in encourages all its players to play responsibly. We are committed to helping players
who wish to stop playing or who wish to limit the amount that they play.
Ensure Responsible Play
- Players must be 18 years of age to play Octro Poker for real money.
- Players can set their monthly playing limit on their own. There is also an option for players to set
the daily playing limit, by sending us a request from their registered email address. Once set, these
limits can be changed again only after 72 hours from the previous change.
- Players can request for their accounts to be temporarily blocked, if they want to self-exclude
themselves for some time. Players can self-exclude themselves for following time limits - 48 hours, 72
hours, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 2 months and 6 months by contacting us on
[email protected]. Once confirmed, these limits cannot be reversed / modified. If you
have withdrawable balance and wish to withdraw it, please contact us on the same email address.
- Players can follow our ‘Guide to Responsible Play in order to keep a check on their play behavior.
Guide to Responsible Play
Sometimes, players may find it hard to recognize that their online play is getting out of control. A
common reaction is to minimize, hide or deny such problems and the harm it could be causing. Some people
will lie to themselves about how much money or time is being spent on online playing.
Following are some of the best practices to help you play responsibly:
- Play Poker in moderation and only for entertainment.
- Do not use Poker to make money or escape problems.
- Never chase your losses while playing Poker.
- Set aside an entertainment budget for Poker.
- Use the Add Cash limit option to help control the amount you spend. For further information, please
visit our Add cash limits page.
- Balance the time you spend on playing online Poker with other leisure activities.
Recognize whether you are not playing responsibly
Please fill this form so that we can analyse your Game behavior:
Click here to fill the questionnaire.
Please note, we are bound to take an action based on your responses. Please be careful while filling
the form. The action could be to reduce your deposit limits to as low as zero, based on your answers.