We request you to refrain from registering if you do not wish to share your information with octropoker.in / app (hereinafter referred to as “Octro Poker” or “we” or “us” or “our”) since the information is mandatory and is requested at the time of registration. Please note that all non-optional fields are required to be completed and your registration shall not be complete until information sought in the non-optional fields is provided. Additional personal information may or may not be requested by Octro Poker for permitting you access to some Cash Tables available on our platform.
Octro Poker respects your privacy and assures you that any information provided by you is protected and adheres to all Policies and the applicable laws. In order to get access to the services offered on www.octropoker.in (hereinafter referred to as the "Website/App"), certain information needs to be provided to us.
This Policy outlines the procedure followed by Octro Poker to gather, use, store and manage users' personal data.
2. What is included in personal data?
USERS’ PERSONAL DATA INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA OR INFORMATION:
Confidential Personal Data
- Account password (stored encrypted)
- FInancial Details such as Bank Account, Credit Card, Debit Card or other payment details
Other Personal Information
- Date of birth
- Email Address
- Mobile/Telephone Number
- Address Proof
- PAN Number
- The IP address of your computer, browser type and language.
- The date and the time of your accessing the site.
- Active and current Location while Live on App.
- The address that you may have used to link to our website.
- Your photograph for the purpose of testimonials and other promotions.
- Any other information that is defined as “sensitive personal data or information” in law.
Collection of personal data is only for the purpose of verifying user accounts, maintaining the accounts of users, and for analysing user behavior to fulfill the needed requirements. We aim to protect users’ data with transparency, accuracy, and confidentiality. We do not share your personal details with anyone. You shall be entitled to update the information provided by you by contacting us at “[email protected]” Your information shall be updated subject to reasonable checks and confirmation by us.
3. Users’ Consent for the Above
- Consent to the use of Sensitive Personal Data and Other Personal Information
- All users of Octro Poker consent to the use of their Confidential Personal Data and Other Personal Information by us for the purposes stated in this policy. Access to all information is restricted and only shared with those who need to know such information in order to process, operate or resolve information on our behalf.
- Users are allowed to withdraw consent to the use of their Confidential Personal Data or Other Personal Information by emailing to [email protected]. Withdrawal of consent to use all or any part of Sensitive Personal Data and Other Personal Information may result in immediate withdrawal of any right provided to the user to use the services provided by Octro Poker.
- Withdrawal of consent by users shall not restrict the right of Octro Poker to use Other Personal Information for the analysis of user data, subject to the condition that the Other Personal Information used in such analysis is not personally identifiable to any individual user.
- Users providing photographs to Octro Poker for marketing purposes give Octro Poker irrevocable rights to use them and it is solely Octro Poker's discretion to delete or not use them any further.
- Octro Poker may also use software applications for Website traffic analysis and to gather statistics, used for advertising and for determining the efficacy and popularity of Octro Poker and other such purposes.
- We use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on this site using a pixel tag or SDK, which is industry standard technology used by most major websites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. They do not know the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user.
- A cookie is a small text file at uniquely identifies your browser.
- When you visit the website, cookies may be left on your computer. The cookies assigned by the servers of Octro Poker may be used to enhance your experience on the website. Additionally, cookies may also be used for authentication, game management, data analysis and security reasons.
- Cookies may also be assigned by the advertisers of Octro Poker when you click on any of the advertisements, which may be displayed on any website, in which case such cookies are controlled by these advertisers and not Octro Poker.
CONSENT TO EMAIL COMMUNICATION
- When you register your email address with Octro Poker, you agree to receive email communication from Octro Poker. You also agree and acknowledge that when you use our referral program for referring someone, e-mails may be sent to the person referred by you on your behalf and the email headers will carry your email address as the address from which such emails are sent.
- Octro Poker may also access and store such information relating to your contacts to send invitations and other promotions to them periodically.
CONSENT TO TELEPHONIC COMMUNICATION
- Any telephonic communication between you and our Customer Support representatives may be recorded for the purposes of employee training and quality management.
- We take considerate security measures to protect user data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. Measures taken include internal mapping of our data collection, storage, and processing practices. Adequate security measures include encryption and physical security measures to prevent any unauthorized access.
- Information gathered by Octro Poker is stored securely using several information security applications behind firewalls. However, security is always relative, and Octro Poker cannot guarantee that its security measures are absolute and cannot be breached. Data transmitted over the Internet is inherently exposed to security risks or threats. For instance, the security of information transmitted via chat or email might be compromised and such information may be used by others. Therefore, Octro Poker cannot guarantee any security for such information during transmission through the internet infrastructure or any unsolicited disclosures made by any users using the services of the website.
- When you register with Octro Poker, your account is protected with login information, including a username and a password, known only to you. We request you not to provide your personal information to anyone. If you are aware of or suspect any breach of security, including compromise of your login information, it is your responsibility to immediately notify Octro Poker.
- Octro Poker has a policy of not sharing any information with anyone other than specifically authorized entities by Octro Poker for cross product, which may include advertisers, internal companies, sister concerns and sponsors of Octro Poker. However, Octro Poker may use information like your name, photo, login ID and the state from where you are participating when announcing the results of any contests hosted on the website. Such contests are further governed by terms and conditions, which shall be available on the website/app as and when such contests are hosted. Octro Poker conducts periodic analysis and survey of the traffic to octropoker.in for market research and advertising purposes. Octro Poker reserves the right to share your registration information with Octro Poker -appointed market research and advertising companies or firms from time to time for the said purposes. Octro Poker may also use cumulative non-personal information for auditing and analysis purposes with the aim of improving its services
4. Data Retention policy :
5. Privacy measures for minors
- Our Website/App are only applicable to users above the age of 18. If you are under 18 years of age, you are not permitted to use our Website/App for gameplays. If you are a parent and/or guardian and believe that we may have inadvertently collected personal information from your child, you can notify us immediately by sending an email to [email protected].
Octro Poker may share Confidential Personal Data and Other Personal Information if sharing of such information is necessary.
- to comply with legal processes or governmental requests.
- to prevent fraud.
- for issues involving information security, or
- to protect:
- your rights,
- rights of Octro Poker, or
- rights of the general public.
7. Limitation of Liability
8. Request for Data Deletion
- Users can write to us at [email protected] to request the deletion of their personal data from our platform.
9. Grievance Officer